03 November 2015

A celebration of trees: October: Autumn

I think it was Dr Seuss’s Lorax who said “I speak for the trees for the trees have no tongues.” Well, this month I don’t need to speak for the trees – their profound autumn beauty speaks very eloquently for itself, no words required.

This has been autumn in Cardiff.





















Do you love trees? Then you might like to look over my previous months’ celebrations of trees by clicking on the following links: January (one particular favourite), February (about lime avenues), March (on the subject of forests), April (about the greening of the trees in the British springtime), May (on the New Zealand pohutukawa), June (about some of Auckland’s most notable trees), July (honouring ten wondrous trees from my international travels), August (following pathways through forests and woodlands), and September (about dead trees that have been given new life)  .

No comments:

Post a Comment